Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crafting Inspiration from the New Etude House Catalogue



 I received the new Etude House catalogue in the mail!  It’s so lovely that I had to take a few pictures to share.  Earlier this year a snail mail pal in Korea sent me a copy of their last catalogue.  I completely fell in love with the design and she was kind enough to send me a copy of the newest one when it came out.  Their catalogues are themed around a doll house and are designed like a scrapbook.  They’re so fun to look through and if you do any kind of collage work there is a lot to be inspired by.


All of their products have adorably designed packaging.  I don’t wear make up, but I’m a sucker for pinks and pastels.  They provide great pallet inspiration.


This style cartoon would make a fun scrapbooking technique, don’t you think? 

  
In the back of this issue there was a little project idea for a kind of clothes line version of a mood board.  They stretched a few feet of bakers twine across a wall, and then used mini clothes pins to hang up little bits of decorative ephemera.  Try it out!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

What a cute catalogue! I swear I saw something like this many years ago.... Or maybe I dreamt it... But it is so cool...... Is there another way to get a hold of one of these? Those colors are my favorite! Thanks for sharing.
Maggie
Soyprincesa2
Swap-bot

Lauren said...

They are so delightful to look through. So far I have only been able to get them by snail mail pals overseas who can pick them up from the Etude House stores, but I'm always looking for them on ebay just in case. I wish there were a way to order them through their website.

Post a Comment

Get in on the conversation!